Monday, December 29, 2008
We caved or should I say I caved
As time grew closer to our big 20 week appointment (about 3 weeks away) I began debating about keeping my mom out of the loop. I mean she is my mom and she has been so excited about us being pregnant, she has been buying baby stuff before we found out we were pregnant. My mom and I have not really talked about the appt but I had decided that if she ask I will tell her the appt is not until the new year, but I felt like I was lying to her. After much thought I had decided that I want her to be there but this is not just my decision this is also Kevins decision. So after talking with him about it and he could tell how much it meant to me to have her there he said that he did not mind. I called her the next day and invited her to lunch. As we were sitting at lunch I told her that I had a confession, she thought I was going to tell her that we already found out. I told her our feelings and thoughts about it and that we want her to be there. She was excited but very calm about it but I guess in her eyes she thought she would always get to go. I felt so much better after that and felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment