Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back Pain

Well I have been dealing with back pain since before we found out we were pregnant. I went to the Dr. about it when I was about 3wks pregnant, but of course did not know we were pregnant. So far I have been dealing with back pain the whole time but it comes and goes. I started seeing a chiropracter and had immediate relief from that but I knew the pain would get worse and my belly grew more and man was I right. I woke up this AM around 4:45 to use the restroom and the pain began. This has been the worst case so far, it hurts so bad I want to vomit. I took some tylenol and laid on the heating pad but after about 5 min the pains got worse and now I have diarrhea. I decided to stay up and wait for this to all pass, hopefully it will soon. So it is now 5:45am and I am still dealing with this pain. I would rather this over N/V during the pregnancy though.

No comments: