Wednesday, December 31, 2008

He is Moving

I FELT HIM MOVE - YEAH. I can officially say that I felt my little man move. I have been feeling him moving on the inside for about 2 weeks now but have not been able to feel him on the outside. I have felt a few things but not sure exactly what I was feeling. It was not until this morning while I was lying in bed that I felt him kick, roll or something. I know that it was I felt because I felt it a couple times after that. This is so exciting, I cant wait for Kevin to feel this.

1 comment:

Dez, Jenn and Ava Lewis!!! said...

YEAH!!! that is so awesome! You will love when he is just poking his little legs on the side of your tummy and you can tell it is his foot! that is so amazing!!! I love to sit for ever and just let her move and kick! it looks like she is crawling all over my belly sometimes. And at times it looks like she wants to beak out of there! LOL!!! i am so excited for you! More wonderful moments like that are on its way!!!