Today was the BIG DAY, we get to find out how the baby is doing and if its a BOY/GIRL. After seeing the nurse and doing vital signs, we had a sono. The sono tech explained everything to us and said that the baby is growing right on track, the HR was 152bmp. After doing all the necessary measurements she would tell us the gender. We wanted to see if we could guess the gender when she put the picture up we could not tell. But guess what its a BOY! At that point we could tell it was a BOY, just took a little explaining.
My mom went to the appt with us. When she arrived at the Dr. office she came in with presents and said "Grandma is here, " she knows how to embarass us, just kidding. While we were doing the sono she was taking pictures of me and videotaping. When the sono tech said its a BOY, she shouted out its Gavin Wayne.
We then went to see the Dr. to make sure I was doing ok, which I am and I am growing right on track just like he is, I have only gained 5 lbs.
We are all super excited its a BOY, from the moment we found out we have been calling him by his name "Gavin Wayne" we are so in love with him already and cant wait for the future. As we were waiting to see the Dr. my mom went to the restroom and I started crying. Kevin thought I was upset that it was a BOY, but I wasn't, it was just an overwhelming feeling that came over me and made it all so real.

No comments:
Post a Comment