Monday, December 29, 2008

Sono at Work

November 6, 2008 14 weeks and 2 days
Since I work in Labor and Delivery and have access to sonograms I had a sono today at work by one of our nurse's named Santa. I did not want to find out what we were having yet since Kevin was not there so we just took pictures and did measurements, she said that the baby is growing like he/she should be and moving alot but I cant feel it yet. She looked and could tell the gender but promised she would not tell anyone and I feel very confident that she will not do so. The baby is breech and sitting on his/her feet, it was the cutest thing. I sent pictures to Kevin over our phone. Here are some of those pictures.

1 comment:

Dez, Jenn and Ava Lewis!!! said...

i am so jealous that you get sono's all the time! i would love to do that! I bet that is reasuring for you to be able to see how he is developing and all!!! i always wonder what is going on and what she is doing!