Monday, December 29, 2008

2nd Sono at Work

December 3, 2008 18weeks and 1 day
I still do not want to find out if its a boy or girl since Kevin is not with us, but Santa and I really wanted to look at the baby so we just took more pictures. The baby is still breech and sitting on his/her feet looking at my back, which made it really hard to take pictures, but we were able to get a few. Santa likes to look to see if its a boy/girl so that when we find out she can compare what she thought, but she still promises not to tell me or anyone and I trust her. She did say that she could not tell because of the position. I was glad because its getting harder and harder not knowing. I called Kevin during the sono so that Kevin could hear the heartbeat, it was 156bpm strong and clear, we still love to hear that sound.

No comments: