Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hospital Visit

February 4, 2009
Well today I was off and running some errands. Gavin normally does not move much during the day but today I could not remember the last time I felt him move. After lunch I came home and lied on the couch and tried to count how often he moved and was unsucessful but since he does ot move much I did not think to much about it. We went to dinner that night and I had 3-4 glasses of water, cinnamon butter rolls and ice cream, basically alot to wake him up. Well during dinner I might have felt him move 1 or 2 times, so I started to get concerned. We went home and I drank more water and even had Kevin shake my belly and his movement was very limited. I waited about 2 more hours and finally decided to make a trip to the hospital.

Well once we got to the hospital and they put me on the monitors Gavin kicked the monitor. Stubborn little guy isn't he, takes after Kevin. We stayed at the hospital for about 45 min and got to come home. Thankfully all was good and he sounded and looked great on the monitor and he was constantly kicking the monitor and rolling all over the place. It was such a relief to hear that, I should have kept the strip.

No comments: