Well we had our 30 week appt. I can not believe I am 30 weeks now this is gettins scary, only 10 more week to go till we meet out little man. We are getting very nervous but also very excited. This has been such an amazing and different journey and I am so happy to be traveling it with such an amzing husband. This preg. is starting to get tough for me, I am having such a hard time sleeping, bending over, getting in/out of my car and sometimes even walking. How do I do it, well I dont have a choice I just do but it is all worth it. I just have to listen to my body and take breaks.
Well the appt went great, I gained 3 lbs from my last visit for a total of 17 lbs. now. We had a sono to see why I was measuring big but everything turned out to be normal and the Dr. said I might have been bloated of Gavin could have been in a weird position. He is weighing approxim. 3.2lbs and 15.2 in. long. Estimating to weight about 7.5 -8 lbs when he is born. Thats big to me I was thinking a 6lbs. 12 oz baby but he has decided other wise. His HR was 136bpm but very strong and active. He is head down and his hand was over his face and his foot was beside his face. We got some really great pictures of his feet, his big toe looks really big but I love it I cant wait to kiss those feet.
He is really moving alot now, he use to just move some in the mornings and alot at night but now he moves all day. He really does not like it when I do alot of walking he tends to ball up on my right side until I sit down, he is already spoiled. Kevin and I can watch my belly move now which is great. He does not roll from one side to the other just one side of my stomach jumps suddenly or sometimes just stays elevated from him pushing. Its the greatest we just laught about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment