Sunday, February 22, 2009

28 wks appt

Well we had our 28 week appt and also the repeat glucose test. We arrived at the dr. office at 8:30 am to start the test but did not have an appt to see the dr. till 10:45am. My sister came down because after the appt we are going to register. Well needless to say we left the dr. office at 12:30, wow it was a long day. We were pretty sure that I passed because when we left the office I could tell that my blood sugar dropped I was very shaky, hot and sweaty but we have to wait a couple days for the results.

I have only gained 1 lb since my last appt so I have gained a total of 14 lbs so far. His HR was 156bpm. My sister was so excited to hear that and of course Kevin and I were too. Everything else looks great except I am measuring 3 weeks ahead, I dont think i am that BIG. We go back in 2 weeks for a sono to check Gavin's size as well as my fluid level to see why I am measuring big, hopefully it is just a fluke and all is well, which I know it is.

While we were waiting in the office my sister got to feel Gavin move, and that was the first time she felt it. She was in ahh, and I think Jaydon might have felt him move to but dont know for sure. He said he felt it but I am not sure but we will allow him to think he did because he got a really big smile.

After the appt we went to eat with my sister, my mom and my nephew and then went to register. Registering was fun but very stressful, there is so much stuff and because this is our first baby we want the best but also want it to look nice too. I know there are things that we forgot to register for which is fine since we are his parents we will get it.

No comments: