Monday, February 23, 2009
Mama finally felt him move
Mama is what we call our Grandma in my family, so Mama is for my mom. My mom has not felt him move yet and on Feb. 18 I was at her house and she finally got to feel him move. He was moving alot but when she tried to feel him move he stopped moving, we pushed him around for about 10 min and then he started moving and would not stop, it was actually painful but its also a great feeling and my mom was loving it so I sucked it up and enjoyed the moment. He was actually very active all day which is unusual but I guess I am hitting that moment during this preg. where he is going to be more active. I am ok with that because when I feel him move then I know he is ok and that is such relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment