NO DIABETES, woo thats a relief. We got the results 2 days after our appt and when the nurse called I answered the phone and said please give me good news and of course it was. She told me all the results for each blood draw which was a total of 4 and all results were good except the 1 hr but you have to fail 2 or more to have gestational diabetes so I am in the clear and so is our Baby Boy.
I was not only scared of having diabetes because of myself but also for the safety of my Baby Boy. The risk of him developing diabetes later in life is higher if I had diabetes and I just cant imagaine subjecting him to that. However, I know that diabetes is not solely due to what I eat and how much weight I gain, its also has to do with hormone levels in pregnancy but I personally would feel guilty.
Luckily Gavin and I are in the clear - woo hoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment