Kevin is gettin so excited, I have always known that he would be an amazing father and that he would always stand beside me and Gavin. However as we are getting closer to the end I can see his excitment more than anything. Fear really does not come out in Kevin he is just so excited that he hides his fear. He is always talking about what he is looking foward to and the things that him and Gavin are going to do.
Here are just a few of the things that Kevin says.
"I can't wait to just kiss him"
"He is going to always be rigt here beside me" (but that I can only have him for feedings)
"I cant wait to see who he looks like"
"I cant wait to go get Ice Cream together, just me and Gavin"
And to top it all off he says he cant wait till I go back to work so him and Gavin can have there time. I absolutely love it and am so thrilled to be traveling this road with such an amazing husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww! So sweet! Kevin is going to be an amazing dad and you will be an amazing mom!!! Cant wait to meet him!
Post a Comment