Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Amazing Family

Where do I begin, I am sitting here and just thinking about how my life has changed so much in a matter of 6 days. Tomorrow my son will be 1 week old and I am so sad by that, he is growing and I am not ready for that already. Kevin is absolutley amazing, he is sitting with Gavin right now and they both are sleeping, I am trying to give them some daddy and son time, but it is so hard because I want to hold him and kiss him so much. Kevin did yard work today and was outside for almost 4 hours, and he missed Gavin so much. He wanted to know everything that happened in those 4 hours. It is great to have such an amazing husband, father, best friend.

I am in no manner depressed, I am overjoyed and my emotions are are going crazy. I am like a basket case right now. I cry everyday just looking over Gavin and watching how great Kevin is and am so blessed to be where I am right now in my life.

It amazes me to think how some dont take care of the babies. As I watch over Gavin I cant imagine my life without him, not changing his stinky but adorable diapers, not seeing his cute butt and kissing his wrinkly toes, hearing his owl screaching cry at 3 am and only getting sleep in 2 hour incriments. However, this is the life that I dreamed of and I will work hard everyday to make sure that I am the best mother and the best wife. For I know this is my destiny and GOD has given me this path because it is where I am suppose to be.

LIFE IS GREAT - GOD IS AMAZING - GAVIN IS SPECTACULAR - KEVIN IS MY ROCK.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! Im so happy for yall!!! I cant wait to have a family! : ) Yall are so cute and will be great parents!!! I love you!