So our baby boy is 1 week old now, that makes me so sad. I know that he has to grow but I already dont want him to. I can see the changes in him already and as happy as it makes me it also makes me sad.
This past week has definatley been a rollercoaster of emotions. Since we have been home we have had some night time difficulties with Gavin, thinking that he has gas, or colic but the dr. said he is too young to have colic. So that has left us going crazy trying to figure out what to do to get some sleep at night. We had my mom stay the night and she was a blessing and took care of him for 2 hours at night while we slept and she said that she thinks he is still hungry which might be why is crying at night. So I fed him even though it was not time but that night was easier. But since then the nights have still been a little rocky but I know that we will get threw all of this with just a little bit of patience.
Kevin has been great, he is up with me every time Gavin wakes up. I feed, Kevin changes his diaper and burps him. We are such a great team, I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment