Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

These are a few of the pictures that we took. I love them and cant wait to frame them.







My first Mothers Day, I have been looking forward to this day all year. For so many years now I have dreamed of being a mother and finally I am and I also get a day to be spoiled, I have been so excited. Since Gavin is only 1 week old we are not going anywhere so we hung out at home and Kevin cooked french toast for breakfast and bruschetta chicken for dinner while me and Gavin layed around in bed. He also gave me a beautiful card, one from him and one from Gavin with a framed picture of Gavin.

Later on that day we played like we were photographers and took Mommy and me pictures as well as some naked pictures of Gavin. I love this little guy and had a wonderful day.






No comments: