Monday, March 30, 2009
Early Labor Pains
Well for a couple of days now I have been having cramps that were not painful just uncomfortable. I also started having ctx but not sure if they are real ctx's or braxton hicks but since they are not regular then I did not worry about them. Over the weekend Kevin and I cleaned the house and I kind of helped with the yard work but my back could not take it so I stayed inside and did some house work. Well on Saturday I started having ctx's that were very regular for about 30min but then they would go away and I could talk and walk threw them so I was not that concerned. However Saturday night came the worst back pain I have had to experience yet. Not only did my hips and back hurt but my tailbone was burning it hurt so bad. I did the heating pad and tried to change positions often but to no suprise I got no relief. Well that continued on until today Monday but I do get some relief but not alot. I did not go to work today due to the back pain and staying up from 1:13am till 5:30am but I did go the Dr. I actually cried in the dr. office and I still dont know why I guess just the hormones going crazy. The Dr. said that I have just having pregnancy pains and I am in the early stages of labor. I had my first cervical exam and I am fingertip which is like 0.5cm dilated. Now this does not mean I am going to go into labor soon its just my bodys way of preparing for the big day. She also said that he is dropping which is why I am having alot of the lower back pain, or as a friend says its baby Gavin massaging his back on my back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment