We are now 32 weeks preg. only 8 more weeks to go. I cant believe how time is flying by but its also going so slow. We had our appt. on Monday and all looks good. I have gained 3 more lbs for a total of 20 lbs thus far. Doctor is not concerned about my weight gain at all but she did make the comment of so "2 lbs in 2 weeks huh" since I see her again in 2 weeks. I took that as a hint since the weight gain is about to really increase since Gavin is about to double his weight. All my vital signs were great and his HR was 135bpm loud and strong and I am measuring right on target.
When we left the appt. I felt a little overwhelmed, sad and lost. Dont really know how to explain what I was really feeling but I cried to Kevin about how scared and excited I am. I cant believe we are going to get to meet our little man soon and finally get to hold him and kiss him. I guess all the nerves are starting to kick in.
Sunday at work I did not feel to good and my stomach felt really tight when I would walked. I put myself on the monitor to see if I was contracting and thank goodness I was not and Gavin's HR was very reactive. After lunch I felt horrible again so I monitored myself again and I actually had 1 contraction which is fine but other than that everything looked really good. However sunday was my 3rd day to work in a row and with the time change aI think I overdid it but I have been relaxing since then and I feel alot better just really tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment