Tuesday, March 24, 2009

34 week appt.

Well today we had our 34wk appt and all is well. I have gained another 3 lbs but oh well thats ok its all for our little man. His HR was 142bpm in the office which is great. Its amazing how much this little guy is moving. Alot of the pregnancy blogs says that they move less at this time but not my Gavin, he is super active all I have to do is touch my belly and he moves but I guess that is just a mothers touch. Just kidding he moves alot for Kevin too, its amazing how much he has captured our hearts already and how lucky we are to have such an amazing little boy too.

We are at the home stretch now, only 6 more weeks to go. We are now trying to make sure everything is ready but still space things out so that we always have something to do. We still need a book shelf for his room and we decided not to get a rocker/glider for me in his room just so we can save money. Other than that we are all set for him to come home. We have not packed mine/or his bag yet but that can wait.

We bought a new camera but I have not figured out how to upload pictures on here with it yet so as soon as I do I will post new pictures.

No comments: