Wednesday, April 8, 2009

36 wks.

We had our 36wk appt. and had a sono. Gavin is growing great, estimated weight is 5lbs 11ox and 18.2 in. long and HR was 158bpm. However, my fluid level is low a level less than 8 is low and less than 5 is severe and mine is 6.9. She is not to concerned about it since the baby looks great and since I am just about due. Now I have a sono every week to monitor fluid level and if the level is less than 5 we will induce. This all concerns me because I do not want to be induced but if there is a problem than of course I wont argue. Other than that everything looks great and everything is measuring right on track.

Gavin is still very active but it is more localized now and all his movement is on my left side which is where his feet are. We got some really good pictures from the sono and its confirmed that its still a boy, no boy parts have fallen off, haha :)-

No comments: