Well everything is going great. I am feeling good just having some back pain but some days it is worse than others. Kevin is really good too, he is having some back pain too and we both are starting the nesting thing, haha I love it. Gavin is really good moving alot and we can actually feel body parts now. I think we can feel his leg but maybe it is his foot I dont know but either way its great. Also I think he moved to the other side of my belly. He has been on my left side for the longest but it feels like he is on the right side now even though I do still feel him moving on my left side.
We put his stroller together, that was a task. We could not figure out how to open the stroller and some how it just feel open and then the instructions feel out, wish I would have had them to tell me how to open the stroller. I laughed about it and said "We are going to be parents and can't even open a stroller." Kevin pushes the stroller around the house, that is hilarious but at the same time I love it. He is so exctied.
So about us Nesting, we have been trying to organzie everything now. We recently organized the hall closets for some of Gavin's stuff and Kevin did yard work. Our next weekend off we are cleaning the garage and hangng shelfs. We are just trying to stay busy so that time will fly by so taht we can meet our little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment