We had our baby shower yesterday 3-1-09 and it was amazing. My shower was thrown by 6 people and they did an amazing job. It was a nautical theme and all the decor was hand painted. The food and the cake were so good, I actually want more of the cake at this moment but its all gone. We got so many gifts, or should I say Gavin got so many gifts. It is actually overwhelming how much he got. Once we got home with all the gifts Kevin said "How does one child need so much." It does seem like alot of stuff but I am sure that he will use most of it. I am getting so excited to meet our little man and to put all of these new clothes on him.
We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives that made this shower happen and to turn out to be so great. We are truly blessed:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment