Friday, January 2, 2009
Kevin "Daddy" is so protective
So I am always rubbing my belly and pushing on it. I try to see if I can feel anything underneath all the skin so I am having to push kind of hard to do that. I also try to see if I move my belly if he will start moving. Well I do that quite a bit and especially today I have been doing it alot. Today is Kevin's Birthday and I was praying that Kevin would be able to feel him today which is why I have been doing it. Well Kevin has been yelling at me telling me to leave him alone and stop. I told him that I am not hurting him, he says he knows but that I need to stop and let him rest. I think its the cutest thing ever, he is already being protective over his baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aaaw ... that made me smile! Y'all are gonna be some awesome parents. Gavin is a lucky lil guy!!
P.S. Purdy soon he's gonna start pokin ya back so watch out!!
Post a Comment