Sunday, January 11, 2009

Allergic Reaction (part 2)

Well its now day 5 of this crazy reaction and I am still have flare ups. I dont know what is going on. I had to go the hospital on Friday, 3 days after the initial reaction because it got really bad again. I got a steroid shot for the inflammation but it will also make Gavin's lungs stronger - woohoo. The inflammation went away within about 2 hours and I finally felt great and normal. Saturday at work the flare up started again but not to bad just took some benadryl and felt better. Well than today Sunday on my way to work I had another flare up, I dont know what is going on. Am I allergic to this pregnancy or what? It is driving me crazy - I see the Dr. again tomorrow so hopefully we can figure something out or get a referal to see a allergist.

No comments: