January 26
Today is our appt and we scheduled the painter to come out today too, we got our schedules mixed up. This will be the first appt that Kevin can not go to and it is also my glucose test. I am so sad that Kevin can not go.
The appt. went great, no weight gain (in 2 weeks), vital signs were good and no more signs of the rash. His HR was 146bpm and just as strong and loud as it has been any other day. I love it. My belly is measuring at 27 weeks but thats nothing to worry about.
The start of the appt was drinking the sugar drink for the glucose test and they gave me a timer set for 1 hour and when it went off I had to return to the tech. to have my blood drawn. I will have the results in about 2 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment