January 12, 2009
Today was our 24 week appt., we are now considered viable, meaning that if we were to go into preterm labor, the dr. would try and stop it. The appt. was good, had another flare up this AM and the Dr. got to see it. However the rash was better and she thinks we are on the down hill now, so things are looking good for us. I have gained 13lbs now, I am not happy with that but its really not bad and the Dr. is not concerned. Gavin is moving alot now, he was kicking all over the place while we were in the waiting room. We got to hear his heart beat, it was loud and strong. She wants to see us back in 2 weeks for my glucose test, I am not looking foward to that, diabetes runs in my family and I have a slight fear of having gestational diabetes, espically since I gained 8lbs in 4 weeks, hopefully not though I am probably just worried about nothing.
We are starting to get ideas together on how to decorate his room. We are doing a Nautical theme, and we know what bedding we just want to make sure we are making it the best that we know how. I know it will turn out great and hopefully we get started on painting and buying stuff this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know we are so close!!! it is going to be so different with our little girl around. i am excited for yall too!! i read your update! i read your blog everyday to see how things are going! looks like things are great for you as well!!! it won't be long it is AMAZING how the time flies once you hit the 20th week. He will be here before you know it! can't wait to have lunch when we are in texas!
Post a Comment