Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 mths old

I cant not believe that our little boy is 2 mths old now. Its going by so fast by also so slow, I like slow though. He went to the Dr. today and is 11lbs 14oz (6o percentile) and 23.5 in. (75 percentile). He also got his immunizations, I was definatley very upset about today and just could not imagine having someone hurt my son but we had to, and to our suprise he overall did good. Of course he cried but very shortly and by now he forgot all about it.

He is right on track with his growth and development, but the Dr. says that he should be sleeping about 4-6 hr. stretches at night and since he is not he recommends letting him cry it out. I really hate doing that but I think we might have too. I am still breastfeeding and every morning around 1 am he only eats for about 5 min, so basically I am a pacifier and because of that I think we have to break that feed. If he was eating good at this time then I would think different. However we are going to wait till this weekend to do it since Kevin is off all weekend and can help me because I will cave in quickly.

Today we were also ordering pictures online from his birth and looking at those pictures was amazing. Its crazy how much he has changed in such a short amount of time. He just gets better looking everyday, people say that he looks like Kevin but I still dont see it but I also dont see me in him.

Moments ago I was cuddling with Gavin in his room and listening to his lullabies getting ready for bed and he threw his head backwards and noticed something on the wall and smiled, the only thing there is his Sailboat. Dont know if that is really what he saw or what but it was very precious. He is such a happy baby, right after he eats he just stares at you and smiles and even coo's, it is precious. I am in LOVE

No comments: